Mitel Call Me (Callback) Configuration
Talkative Callback allows you to use our customer facing UI to interface with Mitel Callback inside your MiCC.
This can be integrated by following the the outlined steps:
- Create the callback workflow inside YSE.
- Login to Talkative Engage and navigate to your Company Settings Company Settings.
- Click "Add Call Me" and choose Mitel
- Fill in the details from your MiCC Configuration.
Default Destinationcan either be a extension or queue uuid which can be found in the MSQL Database under
Callback Subroutine UUIDcan be found in the MSQL Database under
- (Optional) Add "Set Variable" with
ScreenPopOnRinging = https://engage.talkative.uk/interactions/<<CallbackClientName>>to show the Talkative console when the callback comes in.
NOTE: The Callback limits in YSE must be removed or significantly increased as it may block Talkative requests. Talkative will handle all the request filtering. This can be done under
Site -> Callback Requests, then modify
Web callback hourly submission limit per user to a significatly higher number such as 999.