Data Centre Security
Physical Security includes locking down and logging all physical access to the data centre.
- Data centre access is limited to only authorised personnel.
- Badges and biometric scanning for controlled data centre access.
- Security camera monitoring at all data centre locations.
- Access and video surveillance log retention.
- 24x7 onsite staff provides additional protection against unauthorised entry.
- Unmarked facilities to help maintain low profile.
- Physical security annually audited by independent firms.
Operational security includes creating business processes and policies that follow security best practices, in order to limit access to confidential information and maintain tight security.
- ISO 27001/2 based policies, reviewed annually.
- Documented infrastructure change management procedures.
- Secure document and media destruction.
- Incident management function.
- Business continuity plan focused on availability of infrastructure.
- Independent reviews performed by third parties.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of security program.
Network Infrastructure provides the availability guarantees backed by aggressive SLAs.
- High-performance bandwidth provided by multiple network providers.
- Elimination of single points of failure throughout shared network infrastructure.
- Cables properly trunked and secured.
- Proactive network management methodology monitors network route efficiency.
- Real-time topology and configuration improvements to adjust for anomalies.
- Network uptime backed by Service Level Agreements.
- Network management performed by only authorised personnel.